COVID-19

That dreadful pandemic that has us locked up
Gone is the fresh air of the outdoors
The bustling streets and stores 
In its place is musty air
Stores and roads so very bare.


This disease is like a thief
It hurts and kills the ones we love
While causing us to lose our income
So many bills to pay, I do not what to do
All I can do is hope this will end soon
Will the economy ever recover?
Will the world endure this adversity?


I wonder when this scare will be done?
Maybe then there will be much less confusion
Maybe then we will not feel this uneasiness 
And there will no longer be this loneliness.
How I long for the day when I will be able to breathe that fresh air
When I can see my friends and go outside without a care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Better To Just Stay Inside

ask

We Are Not A Virus